1. Bite Beauty Best Bite Remix Kit: Perfect as a small gift or as a way to sample these cult-favorite lip crayons, Bite Beauty recently released their Best Bite Remix Kit ($25) at Sephora. This kit includes 4 mini-sized versions of Bite Beauty’s High Pigment lip pencils in limited-edition colors that seem: Sablé (nude), Pomegranate (rose berry), Rhubard (plum berry), Winterberry (festive Raspberry red). These lip colors look perfect for fall and are included in a convenient, purse-sized metal compact. I have not tried Bite Beauty products yet but I have heard great things about their high performing qualities although one should be cautious of their not-always-so-organic ingredients. Available exclusively at Sephora.
2. Burt’s Bees Pumpkin Spice Lip Balm: I know that Pumpkin Spice Latte is now some crazy-weird movement all over the world, but I’m not really into it. And not really a fan of Starbucks anyway. But for those of you who are PSL-obsessed with a non-toxic beauty spin, Burt’s Bees is releasing a Pumpkin Spice version of their cult-favorite lip balm later this month. I’ve always loved the original Burt’s Bees lip balm and this kind of sounds tempting…no matter how cliché the whole PSL trend is by now. Look out for these hard-to-resist lip balms in stores at Target.
Reportedly available for $3.29 at Target stores nationwide starting the week of October 26th.
3. ILIA Beauty Vivid Concealer, Sheer Vivid Tinted Moisturizer, and Fall Lipsticks: Another fab beauty release from ILIA Beauty but this time it’s a full-facial one (or three): a concealer ($30), tinted moisturizer ($42), and 2 new fall lip colors ($26)! I’m most interested in the Sheer Vivid Tinted Moisturizer: available as 6 generous shades, this product is a semi-matte formula that contains soothing and hydrating botanicals like aloe vera, while ingredients like white tea and rosemary extract provide protection from free radicals. Not only does this Tinted Moisturizer sound like a product that’ll treat and improve your skin, it’ll provide a sheer hint of coverage and improve it’s overall appearance. I cannot wait to try a sample or see some real swatches, the colors on the website are a bit hard to choose from. ILIA’s new Vivid Concealer also comes in 6 shades (all of which look very complimentary to the Tinted Moisturizer shades), and claim to have a smooth, gentle application also packed with healing botanicals like aloe and coconut oil, as well as arnica and green tea extract to help calm inflammation. ILIA also claims this concealer will help conceal dark circles under eyes, even out skin tone, and reduce redness. The 2 new fall lipstick colors are: Strike It Up, a true red with blue undertones and Linger, a limited-edition warm cognac. These colors look like they’d definitely be pretty for the holidays but I’m not too wild about either. Plus, I have way too many ILIA lipsticks than I should…
Available at ILIA Beauty, Eco Diva Beauty, Spirit Beauty Lounge, The Detox Market.
Available at Rahua, Eco Diva Beauty, Integrity Botanicals. Also for a limited time at Integrity Botanicals, receive a free Rahua Body Travel Size Shower Gel and Body Lotion with purchases over $100 using code: RAHUABODY. Follow the link here for more details.
5. Soapwalla Tasting Menu Set: I personally haven’t tried Soapwalla cream deodorants, though I know it is popular among many green and natural beauty enthusiasts. I didn’t know that Soapwalla also sold skincare items and the brand’s new Tasting Menu Set ($68) would be a great way to get introduced to a variety of Soapwalla’s bestselling products. This travel-sized sampler set includes six popular Soapwalla products in a cute cosmetic bag that was custom-made for Soapwalla by Maptote. The Tasting Menu Set includes TSA-friendly travel sizes of the following products: Restorative Face Serum (2 drams), Luxurious Body Oil (1 fl oz.), Deodorant Cream (.5 oz), Almond Luxe Body Polish (2 oz.), Hand and Body Wash (1 oz.), Essential Facial Toning Mist (1 oz.), Essential Facial Toning Mist (1 oz.). I think this would be such a nice holiday gift to share with someone or to buy yourself! This set has definitely made me more curious to try Soapwalla skincare products. Available exclusively at Soapwalla.
6. Nourish Organics Skincare Products: This brand is known for their affordable and effective USDA-certified organic skincare products such as their moisturizing body butters and popular deodorants. Nourish Organics recently released a new line of high quality skincare products to their collection and 2 of them caught my eye. The Replenishing Argan Oil Balm ($19.99) is a non-irritating balm safe for face and body use formulated from sweet orange, palmarosa, and Moroccan argan oil for ultimate skin hydration and replenishment. This multi-purpose balm claims to soften and nourish skin, improve texture, and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. The Rejuvenating Rose Hip & Rosewater Body Oil Mist ($19.99) is a daily treatment for all-over body use with claims to balance skin and improve texture and tone as a body moisturizer, after-sun soother, or anti-aging body treatment. This product features fatty acids, antioxidants, and vitamins to help hydrate, condition, and soothe skin. Both products sound great for the Fall and I love the bright, new vintage-inspired labels! Available at Nourish Organics.