1. 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Cream Foundation: For all its ups and downs, 100% Pure is a brand I still love in regards to their all natural, vegan, cruelty-free formulations. I’ve talked about their skincare and makeup products many times before. Their Tinted Moisturizer is still an everyday, go-to face product for me and I’m curious to see how well their new Fruit Pigmented Cream Foundation performs. Correct me if I’m wrong, but this is one of the first foundation products that 100% Pure has placed in jar/pan packaging. Aside from powder format, they foundations have only been of the liquid, pump-packaging type. Like all other 100% Pure products, the Fruit Pigmented Cream Foundation is 100% natural, vegan, gluten-free, and colored with fruit, vegetable and seed pigments for antioxidant protection. Featured in 6 shades, this new foundation is claimed to have “medium to full coverage with a glow” $36.
2. Blissoma Deodorants: Blissoma is a natural skincare company that has been on my radar for a while (I’m currently trying one of their cleansers, more info soon!) They’ve launched some brand new deodorant products. For all you deo-wearers (yes, you can read my whole non-deo spiel here) these natural deodorant options look quite interesting! There’s a Scentless Solid Natural Deodorant Stick option (woohoo, stick formulas are my favorite kind!) and a Deodorant Aromatic Spray (cool!). These deodorants are made from natural ingredients and do not contain aluminum or antiperspirant ingredients, both of which have been linked to causing breast cancer. I’m definitely curious about the Spray (they come in 3 different scents: Juniper, Lavender or Citrus), I’d totally want to try using it as a body spray too!
Full-size deodorants: $14.99, Mini Solid Deodorant: $8.99, Sample Pack (3 Sprays, 1 Solid samples): $10.99.
3. Badger Face Care Products: Badger is a great certified organic brand with effective formulas and a variety of products that are always pleasing to me. And even when they’re not, (see my mini-review of the Badger sunscreen I tried here) the brand’s customer service and social media outreach is so responsive, I have nothing but love for Badger. Badger’s Rose Facial Oil had been on my list to try but I was waiting for some new formulations. The brand introduced a collection of Oil Face Care Products adding on to their already popular Damascus Rose Face Oil, and it looks like an exciting, extensive selection! The collection features 3 types of essential facial products: a balm, a face oil, a face cleansing oil– within each new product line categorized by a main ingredient/scent: Damascus Rose, Argan or Sea Buckthorn, as well as Unscented products. You can find out which product line is the best choice for your skin type here. I’m very curious about all the new additions to Badger’s offerings but of course, am always partial to trying a new facial oil or cleanser…
Prices vary from $14.99 to $19.99.
4. Kjaer Weis New Fall Colors: You’ve probably already seen loads of updates from other frenzied bloggers and makeup enthusiasts lusting over and snatching up Kjaer Weis’ newest colors for fall. I can understand the rush: they look gorgeous. The eco-luxury makeup brand has released a beautiful dark olive-green eyeshadow called “Green Depth” (I’ve SO got my eyeshadow-obsessed eye on you…), a romantic rosy-red lip tint called “Lover’s Choice”, and a light, nude-pink blush called “Embrace” which looks curiously similar to the nude-y, pink tones of the “Radiance” highlighter. There isn’t much else to say except, if you’re a KW fan you’re probably gonna want to splurge on these beautiful fall-ready colors. Or if you can sacrifice not having the gorgeous mirrored packaging, get these new colors for less money in the form of a refill pan.
I love how Brandie from Organic Beauty Talk, Lilly from Genuine Glow, and Sonja from Life in Blush all show off the looks they created using the fall collection!
Eyeshadow: $45 (refill: $27), Lip Tint: $49 (refill: $29), Cream Blush: $56 (refill: $32).
5. Meow Meow Tweet Frankincense + Flowers Body Oil, Cinnamon Coffee Bar Soap for Fall/Winter: Ahhh, Meow Meow Tweet knows how to ring in the new season right: with new, tantalizing body oil and soap scents! For the Fall/Winter season, MMT you can lather yourself up with a warm, brew-inspired, exfoliating bar of Cinnamon Coffee Bar Soap and then let your skin soak up a floral, woody blend of essential oils with the Frankincense + Flowers Body Oil. The new bar soap can be used to exfoliate the hands, face and body, which will be especially nice to scrub weather-worn skin during the cooler months to come. The new body oil features Frankincense, geranium and palmarosa which will not only provide an intoxicating scent but help to nourish, tone and heal skin, fade scars and promote regeneration of cells. Talk about chock full of goodness! I know both these products will be such a relief for the inescapable damage and dryness the fall and winter weather causes on my skin. These just sound so good, I want both!
Body Oil: $22, Body Soap: $10.
6. Pai Skincare Targeted Facial Serums: If there is one organic skincare brand I keep coming back to, it’s Pai Skincare. This British brand is one of my favorites and none of their products disappoint: I owe the state of my skin to their wonderful products! My eyes nearly popped out of their sockets when I read that Pai had created 2 new facial serums that specifically target common skin problems. The serums are: Sea Aster & Wild Oat Instant Calm redness Serum and Copaiba & Zince Perfect Balance Blemish Serum. After 3 years in the making, the 2 serums sound like they have been carefully and expertly formulated, using some seriously unique ingredients that only a brand like Pai can concoct. I’d love to try these, specifically the Blemish Serum but should really finish up some other serums I’m using, pronto!
$78 each. Now until October 3rd Pai is having a great deal: buy either Targeted Serum and receive a Travel Skincare Kit of your choice for free!
What are some new product launches your lusting over? Would you try any of these products?