1. Could the amount of radiation emitted from your cell phone be determined by the type of wireless carrier you have? Recent research seems to be pointing to this — Environmental Working Group
2. A match made in heaven! Wes Anderson directed a short film for Prada about an Italian race-car driver starring non-other than Anderson favorite, Jason Schwartzman — Huffington Post
3. My new favorite veggie is kale! It’s so delicious and surprisingly versatile. Here’s a short and sweet list of why kale is better than broccoli — Well + Good NYC
4. Winter’s coming! Steps on how to change your skincare and beauty routine for the blustery season — Fresh Faced
5. You can now hold hands with someone miles away through a tablet screen: MIT invented digital display that you can reach through and touch. — Fast Company
6. Green makeup artist, Kristen Arnett shows you which green beauty products are essential if you’re looking to detox your makeup bag — Green Beauty Team
7. A hilarious vegan/cruelty free cosmetics company created an eyeshadow based on actor, Nicolas Cage. It’s called “Nic Cage Raking Leaves on a Brisk October Afternoon” and the color is pretty true to its name — Hello Giggles
9. One of my favorite design/lifestyle blogs, Oh Joy! creates a cute and festive Thanksgiving cornucopia out of ice cream cones — Oh Joy!
What are you loving this week?